We've been on vacation in Utah for the last few weeks which has been so much fun! Tim was with us for the first week, but now he is back in Texas starting his first day of his second year of dental school today (poor guy!). Dylan and I are still up at Bear Lake, but most of the family has gone back home. Now it is just grandma and Justin which are still here with us. We have lot of pictures to share of our Utah vacation, but that will have to wait until we are home in a few days...so check back soon.
Dylan has loved having so many kids and animals around. While in Logan, every morning he would wake up and the first thing he would say is "Dah" (meaning "Dog"). Then he would make his Grandma take him out to see the Dog - luckily there is a dog at both Grandma's houses.
We'll write more later about our fun vacation, but it's time to go play at the lake now!
2 comments:
glad your having fun, we miss yall!
Lucky...I hear Bear Lake is the best. Poor Tim, lemme tell ya. Second year is such a downer. Way worse than first year, at least I think. Especially second semester. I hope it passes quickly for you guys. It is crazy you have been here a year already. Time flies!
Post a Comment