Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gavin turned TWO

Yep, I'm a bit behind. Gavin turned TWO in April. How can my baby be that old?

Here are a few pictures of him on his birthday:





Isn't he ADORABLE?!? I'm so taken with this little guy. He can sure be a stinker, but he is so dang cute. He gives awesome hugs - I love when he squeezes me tight!

On his birthday, he was already speaking so well. I love that we can communicate with him! He loves to be just like his brothers and follows them everywhere. He is growing up much too quickly!! We are so glad he is part of our family!!

Eating up some birthday cake!
His two year stats:
Height - 33.5 inches
Weight - 27.2 pounds

1 comment:

Marilee Leishman said...

Cute Boys! I can't believe Gavin is 2 either. It's been too long since we've seen you guys. It's fun looking at the blog. Have a great summer!