A few months ago, Jay and his cute family came to visit us. While they were here, they went to the Wildlife Ranch, but we didn't go with them. They told us all sorts of crazy stories about their time there and how much they loved it. The only problem was that their stories scared us away from wanting to go there since Jay was bit by a Zebra, and they had an Ostrich steal a bag of feed right out of their car. Yikes. A bit too agressive for me. Then, Grandma Stocking came for a visit and she talked us into going. So, here are some of the pictures from our visit. We loved it...and so did Dylan!
Melissa, this looks great. I am so excited one of my friends has a blog. I think it is a great way to keep up tabs on the family. My family has them going, but I would love to have more friends doing this. Yours looks great. Thank you for sharing with me. Miss you guys. Your African Safari looks fun, I want to go.
1 comment:
Melissa, this looks great. I am so excited one of my friends has a blog. I think it is a great way to keep up tabs on the family. My family has them going, but I would love to have more friends doing this. Yours looks great. Thank you for sharing with me. Miss you guys. Your African Safari looks fun, I want to go.
Post a Comment