Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sand Volleyball

One of dad’s summer hobbies is sand volleyball…as you can see, he is quite the pro. He is on a team with a few other dental students, but a bunch of them also get together once a week just to play for fun. Dylan and mom like to go watch his games. Dylan’s favorite thing is to take bottled water to dad, but he isn’t much into waiting for a break in the game. That is definitely one thing we need to work on…Patience! I guess mom and dad need to be better examples.
After dad's first night of volleyball games, we took Dylan to Mystic Park where he could run around and play. He loved going down the slide all by himself. He also loved to hang from the bars (with dad’s help of course). He is really strong with a great grip – he could hang all by himself.
One more note, when you ask Dylan how old he is, he will now hold up one finger - I think it's super cute. He is demonstrating his skills in the picture with mom.



2 comments:

paulak said...

How fun! I love volleyball. Did you guys play when the ward did, those few times we did? It was fun. Sorry I haven't been on your blog in a while. Love the pictures.

paulak said...

I can't wait until Kya can enjoy the playground a little more.