Saturday, December 8, 2007

Baby on Board

I guess it's about time to let everyone know...yes, I'm pregnant. We'll be looking forward to Baby #2 in June (due date June 14th). We are really excited to have a new addition to our family and can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or girl. Dylan is really excited to be a big brother and most of the time doesn't care if it is a boy or a girl...just a baby. I think he will be a big helper! We ask him all the time if he wants a sister or a brother, and his answer switches daily.

Here's our little conversation just now:
Me: "Dylan, do you want a sister or a brother?"
D: "a bruder"
Me: "oh, you want a brother...not a sister?"
D: "a baby sidter"
Me: "so do you want a baby sister or brother then?"
D: "a SIDTER"
ok...I guess we're clear...it's a sister today.

So that's our big news! Be excited...we are!

18 comments:

paulak said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you. Congratulations! That is so exciting and what fun to have a little sibling for Dylan. I hope all goes well and you are feeling well. Keep us posted. Miss you guys!

melimba said...

YESS! i am glad you are making an OFFICIAL announcement! We are sooo excited!!!!

Kristen said...

Yay! Congrats!

Shaela said...

We are so EXCITED for you. Dylan will be a great helper. Hope you are feeling well.

Kajsa said...

Ive been looking forward to this post for a while now!! Dylan is so cute! We are so excited for yall!

Haueter Photography said...

I am so happy for you guys. Two is so much fun!!!

Marilee Leishman said...

Congrats you guys. We are so excited for you.
We will be in Logan the Sunday before Christmas to the Saturday after. We would love to see you guys. Maybe Sunday before christmas or the Thursday or Friday after. Maybe during the day since we won't have stuff going on then. Hope we get to see you, keep in touch.

Erin Davis said...

Congrats you guys! Thats great news. I bet its a girl!

Tangi said...

Yaa. I am so excited for you guys. I knew it had to be coming or maybe I just hoped. :) It is fun being prego with someone. Hey so I havent heard anything about getting together have you?

Ashlie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. It will be so fun to have another one:). Dylan will be a great big bruder.

elements: overexposed said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby bruder or sidter! We are excited for you!

Heidi Kjar said...

Congrats Melissa! I'm happy for you:).

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I am so excited for you!!!! It's a good thing that D wants another sibling already.
Oh! Ever since Ethan saw that picture of Tim and D making silly faces, Ethan started making silly faces like that too! What a funny kid!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

I was hoping you would officially announce soon so that we could comment on your blog and so that you could keep us up to date on everything! I am so excited for you guys! Seeing your first child become a big brother (sister in my case) is so much fun! "D" will be great!

Shaun and Emily said...

Wow great news! How fun. Hope all goes well. Congratulations!

Jami Black said...

Congratulations. I was way excited when Melissa Wood told me. Hope you are feeling well!

emandtrev said...

I'm so late with this that you may not even see it, but I just wanted to say again that I am so happy for you guys. Dylan will make a wonderful big brother, I just know it. :) Congrats!

erin said...

Can't wait to see the new addition! Congrats again! :)