Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Our Christmas Tree
I'm sorry that we have been MIA for so long. We've been happily visiting our families and friends in Utah for the last two weeks, and the weeks leading up to that were completely INSANE around our house. Tim was swamped with finals, and I was swamped with work...but we all survived and LOVED having the Christmas break! It ended all too quickly! I'll post some pictures from our trip soon. Here are some pictures of us putting up the Christmas tree a few days after Thanksgiving - (they are long overdue).
Dad & Dylan in their Santa hats they found in the Christmas box. D's is a tad bit too small.
Dylan loved putting the decorations on the tree!

Here is a sample of Dylan's decorating work. Dad named these "Dylan clusters", where Dylan would put as many bulbs as he could on one branch. Good work - we left them that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun!
so cute! I love the way the little ones decorate. He is so cute!
I love the "Dylan clussters"!
that would be clusters
sorry
Post a Comment