BOY!
The majority of us guessed wrong with 13 votes for Girl, and 6 votes for Boy. So far, Tim's proving to be right that "Jessop's only have boys". That's okay since I'm much less scared to have a Boy.
We are really excited to plan and prepare for the little guy which we were told yesterday is "very active". He was very cooperative though so we don't have to wonder if he's a boy or not. We're told that everything looked great. Yay!
16 comments:
How fun for Dylan to be getting a little brother! I hope Luke gets a brother one day! My vote was wrong. I never guess right on these things! haha.
You know, after I saw you at the park, I really thought I ought to change my vote, but I didn't, oh well.
Don't feel bad about being scared of the girl thing, after every girl I've had I get more scare and more scared to have a boy. What's with that? I guess because you know you can handle the one gender you already have, but the other is foreign territoy.
Oh yes, and congratulations on a new little boy! Dylan will love having a brother!
CONGRATS GUYS! It was fun to see you at Christmas time even if it was short. Have fun with another boy! You won't have to buy any clothes like you would for a girl, so that's good!
Congratulations!
Mel, congrats again! I'm sure Baby Boy #2 will be just as fun and darling as Dylan, and I bet the two of them will be best buds. I am so excited for you!
Yay for a boy!! Now if you ever move back to utah our kids can be buddies! We are so excited for you! I have 15 weeks left!! AAAHHH!!
we are excited for ya! i did guess right :)
That is so awesome! You will love 2 boys, at least I do! I don't know about 3 though, that might push me a little too far! Congrats!
Congrats! I bet you get a girl eventually, but Jessops do have cute boys!
That is awesome. Congratulations! How fun to have your boys. We are hoping for a boy next time.
Congratulations! I can't believe you already know what you are having (time flies). I always thought it would be great to have two boys together so they could be great friends.
YEAh! A BOY!!! I always thought that it would be good to have at least 2 boys so I could get some good use out of all the clothes, shoes, hats...etc.... whatever else I Have spent on "Boy Stuff"! i am sure that you feel the same way.
Congrats! I bet Dylan will be most excited! (although it makes expenses easier reusing clothes for y'all)
CONGRATULATIONS! I guessed wrong and voted girl. We are very excited for you and I am sure that Dylan will love having a little brother!
congrats you guys! we are one in the same. that is so funny that tim says that cause Scott does too and so far he is right. I am so excited for you guys. how are you feeling?
Post a Comment