
It has been 1 whole year since this bundle of joy arrived and we feel so lucky to have him as part of our family!! These darling pictures are a sneak peek at what Krista did for us. I'll share more of our family pictures soon.

I really think this first year of Easton's life flew by faster than Dylan's first year. With Dylan I was excited for the next milestone and pushing him along. I think with Easton I realized he'll grow up too fast, so I wanted to treasure that baby time. That stinker grew up anyway. Here are a few things about Easton right now:
- Easton's big milestone - he's walking! He started taking his first cautious steps just over a week ago. He's still pretty wobbly, but he is getting better everyday! When he does crawl he does a silly hands and feet crawl, but he's still fast. So cute!
- He loves to wake Dylan up from naps by climbing onto his bed. He loves even more to stay and play on D's bed or in his room.
- He hates being told what to do = hates diaper changes or sitting on our laps in church. What a fun age - ha!
- He loves to be outside. Loves playing in the sandbox or eating rocks or any other piece of nature he can find.
- He loves to eat what we are eating. His favorites seem to be pasta salad and potatoes at this point. He's definitely a much better eater than Dylan!
- He loves his big brother and loves to wrestle him and chase him around the house.
We celebrated Easton's birthday on Sunday with the Baldwin's and Mike, and he was a trooper. Directly after dinner we let him dive into his cake. I figured he was full so he wouldn't make himself sick on it...I think I was wrong. This kid has a sweet tooth. Here are a few pictures of the event (thanks Shanda!!):
Happily stuffing his face!
Forget the hands...this is easier!
We love you, Easton! We love all of your darling 'stories' and slobbery kisses! You are the perfect addition to our family and we can't imagine life without you!
10 comments:
Easton's so cute. I love the first birthday cake eating. Gunnar was scared of his cake or something because he did not put on a cute of a show as Easton. Krista did a good job...pics are adorable.
Awww happy birthday Easton! Sorry I am so late, I am not upto date with any blogs. your is adorable by the way.
Easton is amazing, eating that whole cake! Jace ate some before he got sick of it. Easton your a force to be reckoned with ;)
I miss that little boy and CAN NOT wait to see you all next month YAY!!!
Such cute and funny pictures!
I can't believe Easton is 1! Time goes by too fast. What a cutie. I love the pics of him eating his cake. Your pics you had taken look so cute. I can't wait to see more. Hope all is well with you guys.
Ryan is sitting on my lap looking at all the pictures, and asking what happened to Easton. He can't understand why he has cake all over his face.
What cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
What a cutie! I can't believe it has already been a year! I love that he ate his WHOLE cake...that is awesome!
Happy Birthday Easton! Way to eat that cake!
I can't believe he is already a year old! What a darling little guy. I love the new pictures. The cake eating ones are priceless!
What a handsome kid. Cute pics. I love that he got into that cake...too fun!
He has some amazing cake eating abilities.
Post a Comment