The boys love their sandbox. This is first thing in the morning - still in their PJ's.
We are in a major drought, so we have water restrictions in place. At this point it pretty much means we can only water one day a week during certain hours. That probably wouldn't be that big of a deal, but our day is Wednesday and I seem to always forget on that day. A few weeks ago when I actually remembered first thing in the morning, I got the sprinkler going and Dylan insisted on running through the sprinkler. Hey, it was only 7:30 a.m., so why not? I looked out after a few minutes and he had hauled his slide up the hill and this is what I saw. What a fun idea. Yes, he is only in his underpants.
Playing at the Sea World Lost Lagoon:
A cute family picture of the Wood's at Sea World
Swimming at the Elder's Quorum party

4 comments:
just got into Alaska last night, but had the internet this a.m. and HAD to see what you crazies have been up to! :)
Love all the water pictures! and little dylan in his underpants... TOO FUNNY!!!
cute cute cute!
while it is so hot there we are having rain every night and cooler temps during the day. I don't mind the rain or temps for now, but I want to be able to go to the pool without being freezing because of the temps " ) Dylan is such an inventive boy, reminds me of Tim.
Awww all that water looks soo refreshing!!!! YOur boys are little handsome guys!!!! I bet Dylan is the best big brother little Easton could have asked for!
How fun! I'm sure you've heard that we have gotten a TON of rain so far this June. The water adventures look like so much fun! I'm looking forward to warmer/drier weather for a bit!
Post a Comment