Friday, May 15, 2009

beat the heat


Dylan loves to kiss Easton's hand. So sweet...most of the time.

The weather here has gotten super hot, and the only way to survive outside is to be in the water. Friday we had planned to hit the Sea World water park, and when I called to see when the Lost Lagoon opened, they told me it was only open on Saturdays and Sunday's until June. What?!? At that point, Dylan was set on playing in the water, and so was I. After throwing around our options, we decided to go buy us a little pool for the backyard.

Both of the boys LOVE playing in the pool, but unfortunately Easton has no fear. That day we also had the Nielson's over to play too which was super fun for Dylan.Dylan and Jaylie
Easton loving the new pool!

8 comments:

Nyman's said...

how fun I love it. I so wish it would warm up here, its still so cold, Its May isn't it????

emandtrev said...

How fun! We are definitely not ready for the outdoor kiddie pool yet, but will be soon, I hope!

Bethany said...

We are thinking of getting one of those for jace! It looks like so much fun ")
What cutie's my nephew's are!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

I'll be right there with ya girlie! I am heading for some major heat as well.
I have loved catching up on your blog (I am behind on everyones). Dylan is sooo boy, even in the cinderella costume their is no mistaking it!
I am jealous of your girls night. I need one of those bad! We need to do some when you get back (if I'm still here. Love all the pictures and as usual your boys are darling!

Denise and Brandon said...

What's up with that? Sea World's waterpark isn't open on Fridays yet? We had totally planned to go on Friday too. Well, I got sick so we didn't go. I was bummed but now I don't have to be.

That pool looks like so much fum!

Tara said...

That pool looks like a blast!! That was definately a great purchase. So when are you guys coming home??! Do you know yet?? I want dates so I can put them in my calendar. It would be fun to plan a boating in Bearlake weekend. (with a boat and condo of course!) Call me when you get a minute. We haven't talked forever!

elements: overexposed said...

Fun! I can't believe Sea World (water park) isn't opened until June...do they not know Texas is like the hottest State every!!! Ok, I just remember it as that.

Hope you are well!

xo

Shaun and Emily said...

Fun! Cute pictures! It seems weird it is already so hot there. We are just getting out of the cool rainy weather and the severe winter. I love summer!