Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Princess?

I know I've shared silly dress up pictures of Dylan before, but I think they are too cute not to share. He plays with lots of little girls and he loves to dress up right along with them. I guess they'll be great blackmail pictures in the future.

A few days ago he told me he would get himself dressed and this is what we ended up with...underwear and shorts on the head, and his shirt became his pants. Too silly!Here is Easton with his little friend Matilda (Tillie). I've never been very successful at getting a picture that shows how alike they look, but they really do. This was on Tillie's first birthday.
We had a combined b-day party for Tillie and Tim since their b-days are one day apart. We went to Longhorn Cafe and lots of our friends came to join us for lunch and cupcakes. I didn't do very well with the camera - didn't even get one picture of the birthday boy. Here's Easton with Aaron and Tillie:
Melis and Tillie - so cute!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

That first picture is really too funny!!! Jeff asked, "what does Tim think of that picture?" LOL What a silly cute boy!

melimba said...

hA! I love the title, "our princess?" hA!! gotta love that silly dylan!

And, great pictures at Longhorn! I'm sure I've got at least one of the birthday boy I'll have to send you! I gotta post those asap! you beat me to the punch!

And, those last few shots... can you tell it is HOT in there or what?! :)

Jason said...

That little number is so funny. I'm sure he'll be super proud of it someday.

Anonymous said...

What up Jessop clan? Durk here in Fort Worth. I have to admit, if Emily ever dressed up Matthew, Cooper, or Gavin like that I would not be happy. That probably stems from my 4 sisters doing that to me when I was about 8. They claim I was having fun....kinda like when they made me pee in a trash can because "that's where we go Matt"...dad wasn't very pleased about that.

Hey how much longer do you guys have in Texas? You should plan a trip up here for a day or two and shack at the durk-o-hotel. It would be fun, then Tim could clean our teeth for free since my parents are on a mission - dang that serviceable attitude:)

Adios

Tanya Smith said...

Wow, I really got a good laugh out of that first picture. It reminded me of my little brother. He was the only boy amongst 3 sisters and just loved to dress up like a girl. You'll be happy to know he is now married (to a woman) and seems to be leading a normal life in spite of all the dress up he used to play (we even painted his fingernails on occasion).

Courtney said...

I just showed jayden the picture of dylan dressing himeself and jayden said oh he is a cheft... the clothes on his head reminded him of a chef hat... haaaaaaaaaa that is funny stuff too cute but now I am worried that jayden will try to get dressed like that too.