Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tim

Today Tim turned the big 28. Wow! What an OLD man!!

I thought I'd share a few pictures from the past of my favorite guy. Anyone who knows Tim has probably figured out that he loves crazy facial hair. Here's one of his classics from a few years back - don't worry it was only temporary for a few hours. Isn't he looking like a redneck...(a HOT redneck)?

Kip, Aaron and Tim in first year dental school. This was actually on Halloween where they all came straight from Anatomy lab, but it made a great costume anyway.
Kip and Jaylie, and Dylan and Tim. This was at the San Antonio temple. It sure puts into perspective how long we've been here in SA - the kids have grown up!
Tim and me in Vegas during Spring Break when we were dating. This was the spring before we were married...we look so young!
On our wedding day with Tim's mom and dad.
Tim is such a talented and amazing person. I am amazed at his addiction to reading and learning - he is such a good example to me. Not only does he love to learn, but he retains it all. What a gift!! He is also such a darling dad. It is so fun to see the boys get so excited to see him walk through the door at night. Easton will push himself out of my arms to chase his dad down with his speedy little crawl. So cute! Dylan is constantly asking where dad is...everyday, all day and it's always the same answer. He sure looks forward to when daddy comes home...and so do I!
Happy Birthday, Tim. I love you so much and can't imagine life without you. Thank you for making me so happy!!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy birthday Tim! Can't wait to eat a burger tomorrow in your honor. :)

Shaun and Emily said...

Happy Birthday to Tim!

jgeefamily said...

Happy Birthday!! 28 is YOUNG wait until the next birthday you are expecting is the big 30!! YIKES! We miss you guys!!

Bethany said...

That is so sweet! Yes he is a very good guy " ) What a fun brother in law, he ALWAYS can make me laugh so hard.
Happy birthday Tim!

emandtrev said...

Happy Birthday to Tim! I hope it was a fun one for all of you!

elements: overexposed said...

Happy Birthday Tim! What a great post!

Leah said...

I love the redneck pic. Melissa, you look no less beautiful now than when you guys were dating. Happy birthday, Tim!

Haueter Photography said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Love all those pics. Easton is such a cutie. I'm glad that he is feeling better. Ear infections suck! Your boys are both getting so big. When do you guys come for a visit next?