Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easton and Girl's Night Out


This is really the last post for the day. I forgot two pictures...so they get their own post now. I love this cute picture of Easton. He is such a happy baby...at least he is back to being a happy baby now. He was having a rough few weeks, and we found out he had a double ear infection. Ouch! After some antibiotics, he's doing much better. He's also crawling all over the place now (finally).

Our latest girl's night out. Ashley, Erin, Nicole, Krista, Kajsa, Kristen, me and Mandee. (I borrowed this picture from Kajsa). I feel so lucky to have such great girlfriends here. I'm so sad that two of these ladies are leaving us and moving on with their lives. We'll miss you Erin and Kristen!!

8 comments:

melimba said...

love all the posts, melissa!
DOUBLE ear infection!? boo! i'm sorry!
i'm glad to hear he's doing better now :)

love seeing that cute picture of you girls! it will be so sad when the group gets smaller and smaller. double boo!!

Erin Davis said...

That is such a cute picture of Easton. Wow he is a cute boy!

Nyman's said...

I can't believe how big he is getting, he is so cute and looks so much like Dylan. I'm glad you had such a nice Easter, those holidays are the best!

Bethany said...

What a fun Easter and trip! Seaworld, I have always always wanted to go there! Maybe someday huh? Don't you love girls night's they are so fun! I do one with my friends from high school, love it " )
Give my adorable nephew's a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

You said I've been busy! I think it's the other way around. Your boys are soooo cute, I love Easton's pix's. How long until you guys have to move from this happy state of Texas?

Leah said...

It really is crazy how quickly babies grow up right before our eyes! Easton is such a cute little boy.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Yeah for girls nights out! It seems like these days all I get are an occasional girls day out for a couple hours. Jon is soo busy studying for boards next month!
YOur boys are soo adorable! WOW! Dylan is a spittin image of Tim is he not! What a handsome little set of boys you have!!!! miss you guys!

Betsy said...

Hi Melissa,

I received your comment on my blog. Great to hear from you. Look at us all grown up with kids! It looks like you are making the most of Texas and dental school.