Tuesday was Dylan's first day of Preschool and he could not have been more excited. I wanted to get a cute picture of him on his "first day of school", but he wouldn't relax and be normal even for a second. So we got him with his fake goofy grin. Oh well. We are doing a preschool co-op with some other families in the ward and I think it will be really great for Dylan...and for me! Next week is my turn to teach, so we'll see how that goes!

I also had to share a proud moment. Melissa Wood stopped by our house after church on Sunday just to tell us how proud she was of Dylan. She is our primary music leader in our ward and she said that when they sang "Families Can Be Together Forever", Dylan sang both verses of the song loud and clear. Impressive for our little Sunbeam when many of the senior primary don't know the words to both verses. Good job, Dylan!! After she left, he was great to sing the song again for our family. Love it!
6 comments:
ok, those two boys are too darling! I'm so glad Dylan sang the song for you again! What a sweet heart he is!
And, gotta love Easton's mug in that last picture! Oh wow! Now that is ONE DIRTY LITTLE FACE! hA!!
Preschool will be great. At least for Dylan. That's good you are doing that. (Teaching was not the highlight of my week) Your kids are growing up. I remember when Dylan was still small enough to be in a car seat carrier.
How fun that Dylan gets to start preschool. My sister did that and Aidan loved it. I love the hair do and the big cheesy grin. CUTE!
Aw! Look at how handsome and grown-up Dylan is! Estella starts her fall preschool session on Tuesday and she is so excited!
I also truly love the picture of Easton. What kid doesn't love dirt?! Mine do. :)
Catching up here....Preschool? I can't believe it. Where does the time go. He is so handsome. I love your family pics, very cute. We missed you by just a couple weeks, in Bear Lake. We were there over the 24th of July. Dang! Maybe next time.
CUTIES!! Love it! they are sooo darling--and it's awesome that dylan is in preschool! it will be great when you don't have to teach! hahahahaha
Post a Comment