Easton is an EATER! Just to give you an idea of how much food he can pack in, here is his lunch list: he ate an entire PB&J, a few grapes and some apple pieces and milk. By then I figured he was done because he started to "eh eh" and was reaching. After cleaning him up I figured out he wasn't reaching to get out of his chair, he was reaching for my lunch. So he helped me eat my tortellini and then finally seemed full. Funny since he wasn't much of a fan of the tortellini last night, but off of anyone else's plate is always much better. Wow. He easily eats double what Dylan does at every meal.
The poor kid is also trying to cut his molars so he hasn't been quite himself. I hope they cut through quickly!!
Easton has a few words now too: "bah bah bah" for "ball", "go", "uh oh", "ouCH" for "ouch", and of course there is the "ma ma" and "da da". I think that's about it. He loves to wave bye bye and he went through a phase of signing thank you, but never on demand. I guess we need to work on those signs a bit more. He sure is growing up!!
4 comments:
Yeah, that sounds like a growth spurt to me! NOw, if i could only get my son to eat that much he might not be this tiny skinny kid! I think kids think "Mommy's plate of food" looks much more enticing than their own.
Love the first day of school pics! I can't help but smile when I see Dylan's smile! It's contagious! He seems like such a happy little fella all the time!
I love it! I think Danielle would be more of an eater, if only she had a few more teeth. :) Your boys are the cutest!
Melissa,
I can't believe how much your little guys have grown.
Great to hear from you! Hope you guys are doing well.
What are your plans after school?
xo
Kemy
That is a big eater! Can't believe how fast time seems to be going by now. Easton is getting to be a little boy now! I love the "goofy grin" preschool photo. So cute!
Post a Comment