Sunday, September 27, 2009

Popsicles + Easton is 15 months old

Easton absolutely adores his brother Dylan, and always wants to be doing what he is. He also loves to eat, so his love of food combined with wanting to be like his brother made him INSIST he got a Popsicle too when Dylan was eating one. Either that or he was going to wrestle Dylan for his, and that could have been a pretty close fight. So, Easton handled his first Popsicle like a champ and he couldn't have been more thrilled.
Dylan loves to be silly and has gotten very good at looking cross-eyed!
Easton is now 15 months, and here are his latest stats:
Weight - 25.9 pounds (50-75%)
Height - 33" (90%)
He loves to feed himself with a fork or spoon and is quite good at it. He climbs EVERYTHING. I can't keep him off of the kitchen table since he has figured out how to slide the chairs out. He gives sweet hugs and even initiates them with Dylan - I LOVE to see that! He gives sweet kisses too (yes, a bit slobbery). His favorite toy lately is Dylan's little car parking garage. He drives the cars all over it and plays with it much more than Dylan ever has. What a fun boy! He sure is learning the tricks from Dylan - he's just as wild and crazy!

3 comments:

erin said...

Wow, Easton is looking so grown up! Cute boys Melissa! :)

emandtrev said...

What a little sweetie. Your boys are just precious, Mel!

JKBKR said...

Hi Melissa,

This is Kristen (Mathews) Reams. I'm Holly Wright's sister (Cam's sister-in-law). I've met you a few times. Sorry- this is a really random post, but I came across your blog and had a question for you. I noticed that you live in San Antonio and am just wondering what you think about it. We live a few hours north of you and are supposed to move to San Antonio in the next few years for my husband's job with the Army. I'd love a really honest opinion from another LDS mom with children. If you wouldn't mind e-mailing me sometime at jonreams@yahoo.com, I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you- and your boys are darling.

Kristen