Thursday, October 8, 2009

are we ready for this?

Sorry - my camera skills have been lacking lately, but at least there is a picture here.
As little as Easton still seems to me, he believes he is BIG and wants to be just like Dylan and do absolutely everything he does. I had to capture them wrestling a few days ago.
Yes, Easton is almost 16 months old and we haven't gotten rid of the binky. Soon! I just love this cute little boy!

A few days ago we pulled out the wagon which Dylan used to play with so much in the backyard. He took Easton for a ride and he loved it and had no interest in getting out. Please excuse Easton's PJ's!

Easton sees Dylan wearing a backpack for preschool and brought it to me a few days ago to help him put it on. Pure delight. I guess this must mean he's arrived and really is BIG like Dylan. Yep, Dylan still has his pink Dora backpack and still loves it. Not sure when he'll figure out pink isn't a boy color...but who's rushing that?
Not to be outdone, here's Dylan with mom's purse. Love that cutie grin!

Silly Dylan!
Easton loves to give hugs - but only when it is his idea. I love to see him walk up to Dylan and give him a big hug. Melts my heart!

So back to the title of my post (for those of you that have made it this far)...are we ready for this? For those of you who haven't heard, baby #3 is on the way for us.
With all the craziness around here, we aren't sure we are ready, but this baby will be joining us anyway. Yikes! My due date is April 21st, so I'm 12 weeks along now. Dylan is super excited and Easton has no clue. We wouldn't mind a little pink, but our boys turn out darling, so why mess with a good thing? We definitely want to find out what we are having when we can, so we'll keep you posted!

23 comments:

The Girl said...

Congrats! That's exciting! I had no idea! I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl!

Mandee said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is SOOOOOO exciting!! I had no idea either! and i will send some of my pink luck over your way! LOL!!! good luck girly-- if you need anything- PLEASE let me know!

CONGRATS!!!!!

melimba said...

YEA YEA YEA! I'm so glad for this news to be OUT! :) I'm thrilled for the Jessop family!
The pink vibes are being sent your way. Can you feel them yet? :)

And! I can't get over those darling pictures of Easton and Dylan! OH MY! Too too cute.

This next one, whether boy OR girl, is bound to be completely adorable!
How fun!

Jules said...

Congratulations!!

And all of those pictures of the boys are so cute.

Erin Davis said...

Oh my gosh! That is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys. I was kind of bummed when I found out our third was a boy, but the Lord gave me an Angel baby, so I can't really complain! :)

erin said...

How exciting for you guys! Congrats!!
Your boys are looking so cute and grown up. Fun pics!

emandtrev said...

You guys need to have a dozen, they are so cute!! Congrats again! Your boys are just as sweet as ever!

Lindsay said...

I'm with you on the sibling hugs. That's my favorite! I'm so behind on the baby bandwagon. You all are putting on the pressure.

Randy, Alanna, Keira, and Braden said...

Congrats! We are really happy for you. Your boys are so cute and getting so big.

Kristen said...

Congrats! What fun news. You are going to have a crazy Spring with graduation and a new baby. Do you know where you are moving to yet? Wow, 3 under the age of 4, you are amazing!

Tim and Melissa said...

Thanks! Not to worry - Dylan will be 4 1/2 when the baby comes, so it doesn't sound quite so insane...though it probably still will be.

Julienne said...

I had an inkling that was what you were talking about. You will have your hands full but like you said you have way too cute of children not have more and why not soon. Congrats!

Scott and Athena said...

I'm so happy for you guys. It will be crazy but crazy fun. Dylan will be such a good helper. Congrats.

Shaun and Emily said...

I love how animated your boys look in the pictures. The smiles are so darling! I am so excited to hear about baby #3. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy and all. We are sure enjoying cuddling our little newborn.

Darin and Joanna said...

Congratulations! That will be so much fun! Your boys are darling!

paulak said...

You have the cutest boys, aside from my little guy, naturally as his mother I would think that. But really, you must have so much fun with them. By the way, 'real men wear pink'. You can tell Dylan I said that.

Jennifer Daniels said...

That is so awesome Mel! I'm so excited for you guys--and for me #2was the difficult transition, #3 seemed easy compared to that! You'll be totally fine. Thanks for sharing the good news!

mommyballs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had no idea and am thrilled for you guys!!

Lyssa Beth said...

That is so so exciting Melissa!
I can't wait to hear what it'll be :)
You are definitely ready for this! You can do it!!

Tara said...

CUTE pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting!! Wrestling?!? I am also praying for you to have a girl!! Just so I know that these Jessop boys are capable of a girl. It gives me hope!

Tanya Smith said...

Congratulations!

Haueter Photography said...

yay! Three is fun and you are definitely ready. Your boys are so cute. I love that first picture of them wrestling. Miss u

azufelt said...

Ah! Congrats! I'm so glad I browsed your blog so I could "officially" know.... someone didn't say no when I guessed your name, but I kept my mouth shut!

Boy or girl, if it looks like your other boys it will be darling! SO excited for you guys!