Friday, October 30, 2009

Dylan Flashback

I still can't believe this little guy is 4 YEARS OLD. Where did my baby go? It has been so fun to watch Dylan grow up and develop so much personality and spunk. He acts so old and can argue his point like an adult, so I know I often expect more of him than I should. He really is a good little boy and loves to please people. He loves to be a helper and to earn rewards of any sort. He thinks someday he wants to be a Paleontologist.

Some of the things Dylan loves to do. This is the list he gave me:
-dress up as Superman
-create crafts
-play with toys
-play with Easton
-read books
-draw pictures and get the paper out of the printer (luckily he usually asks first)
-play with strings (everything seems to be tied up these days)
A few of my additions:
-play with friends
-go to preschool
-play with animals
-create music
-be tickled

He really is an artistic little boy. He loves to paint, draw, color, etc. While Grandma Karen was here a few weeks ago, they did a few darling crafts together. He was in heaven. I realize I need to do things like that with him more often. He just loves it! (pictures of their crafts to come soon)

Here are a few pictures of Dylan over the years:

Dylan and Easton when Easton was only a few days old. Dylan was so loving with him right from the beginning. He is such a great big brother!

Dylan was just shy of 2 years old. He has always been a smiley boy!




Our first family picture.

Dylan just a few hours old. What did we ever do without him?
We love you Dylan! You are a great addition to our family and a wonderful example to us all. We can't imagine life without you!

4 comments:

melis & aaron said...

oh my goodness, what a cutie that boy is! Look how tiny they are when they are first born!? It's crazy how much he has always looked like HIMSELF! :) Love it. I love the first family picture too! TOO cute!

Way to post some fun pictures of such a darling little boy! I can't get over what a SWEET boy he is. Good work, Melissa and Tim! :)

Kajsa said...

cute! i really cant believe how fast time goes! cute baby pictures, love it!

Erin Davis said...

What a sweet post. :)

emandtrev said...

This is a great post. He really is adorable!