Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Howl O Scream

During October, Sea World has their "Howl O Scream" and we enjoyed some of their fun activities. We went to Sea World while Tim's parents were here visiting (pictures still to come) and got to see many fun things, and then Tim took the boys during the day the week before Halloween while I was at Super Saturday. What a GREAT dad! That night we decided to venture back there for "Trick or Treat Street".

The boys loved dressing up - Dylan as Superman, and Easton as a Little Devil. How fitting for both! We waited in a long line and then got to go to their few booths where they handed out candy. We had a fun time! The pictures are a bit out of order, but I'm too lazy to fix them. Sorry!
The boys just outside the SeaWorld gates as we are about to head home.

Mom and the boys on "Trick or Treat Street"

The cuties waiting so patiently for it to be our turn for trick or treating.

Easton's first experience with popcorn (I think). That boy LOVES FOOD!

Our Super Hero. Doesn't he make a cute superman? Just wait until you see the pictures from Halloween where we sprayed his hair black. So fun!

Our handsome little devil.

I was so happy to get a few pictures of them BOTH looking at the camera. Love these boys!!
I forgot to add that the cute devil costume was made by my mom for my older brother when he was little. That thing was made to last! Love it!

2 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

The first and last photos are to die for! SOOOOOOO CUTE! You have to frame those.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the costumes! Soo cute and so much fun for all you guys to dress up!

Oh, to answer your question like forever ago on our Preschool here, I enrolled Ethan in the Heeadstart program. They take 3-4 year olds as long as they are potty trained. I think the cut off line for regular Preschool is 4 here. Ethan loves going to school!