It was a VERY rainy day, but we made things work inside. After lunch the rain let up, so we headed outside for the pinata, which is a MUST for a Dylan birthday! Then we played 'pin the tail on the donkey' and 'musical chairs' inside. Can you believe I didn't get a group picture of all of the kids? Someday I might figure out the whole picture taking thing as well as the party, but for now I don't multitask very well. Oh well, I think they all had fun even without the pictures to prove it. Here are some of the kids in action:
Kaylee taking her best shot.
Maddox in action
Dylan doing his best to break the pinata open
The results

Maddox and Dylan with the "Wonder Pets" Cupcake Cake that Dylan picked out himself
Dylan hit the jackpot, and Easton thinks he has too!!
Dylan testing out his new scooter from mom and dad
Ever since the stores started selling pumpkins this year, Dylan has been begging to carve one. His birthday worked out to be the perfect time for it. He was dad's good helper!
Easton enjoyed watching!
What a fun day!!! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! What great presents! My boys have that scooter and they are in love with it! :)
Post a Comment