Tim's GQ shot at one of the missions. While his parents were here we went to see the San Antonio Missions. Here are a bunch of pictures in no particular order:
Our cute Park Rangers.
This is how Easton was kept happy on the long drive home. He would chew the apple up, but then he'd spit it out. He was such a mess when we got home, his shirt is ruined, and there was a pile of apple yuck all over (and a tiny stub of apple left), but at least he didn't yell at us all the way home!
Cute pictures--I'm sure that is Tim's parents visiting (right?)....I think Tim's mom looks so young! I just found out that Kelly has a business conference in San Antonio in May and he wants me to come with him! It would be fun to hang out with you then--maybe you'll have a brand new baby....when is your due date? I'll let you know when we decide for sure (it's a ways away still)!
1 comment:
Cute pictures--I'm sure that is Tim's parents visiting (right?)....I think Tim's mom looks so young! I just found out that Kelly has a business conference in San Antonio in May and he wants me to come with him! It would be fun to hang out with you then--maybe you'll have a brand new baby....when is your due date? I'll let you know when we decide for sure (it's a ways away still)!
Post a Comment