Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween Crafts


We were lucky to have Grandma Karen and Grandpa Rob (Tim's parents) come visit us for a few days. We had so much fun and the boys LOVED having all of the extra attention and fun things going on. Yep, I'm very late on posting these since they came mid-October. Fire me. I dare you. It is just hard to sort through so many pictures, so I'm breaking it down into a few different posts.

I've mentioned before that Dylan LOVES to do crafts. While Rob and Karen were here, Easton came down with a double ear infection. Since we had to pay a visit to the doctor, that kind of messed up our plans of the zoo. No fear, Grandma Karen came up with an even better idea...CRAFTS. She found a fun website with great ideas and her and Dylan created to his little hearts content. They turned out super cute!!
They made jack-0-lanterns out of rocks and sticks, ghosts out of salt dough (note to self - keep more salt on hand), and a darling old tree out of a paper sack. I love it all!
Yes, it is mid-November, but we still have these cute Halloween decorations throughout our house. Thanks, Grandma Karen!

5 comments:

melimba said...

i am loving all the new posts!
GREAT work, melissa!!

and my favorite thing written from all of them:
Fire me. I dare you.

hA!!

you are SO not fired.
good job!

Wendi said...

That bag tree is amazing.

Wendi said...

I just discovered that you guys live by and know the Horners who used to be our home teachers and live in the house that we live in now. It is crazy what a small little world it is.

Scott and Athena said...

So I just met Tim's uncle I don't even know his name except for soup. He was are arthrex rep for our shoulder case in blackfoot. He said that you'll be able to come home for the holidays. that'll be fun. And congrats to tim for almost being done with dental school that's got to feel really good. Anyway I thought that was kind of fun.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

how totally creative is that!! love it!