Wow...I sure get behind on blogging fast! Where does the time go?!?
Over a month ago, we took advantage of a rare day off for Tim to visit the San Antonio Zoo. Tim isn't a huge fan of the zoo, but I talked him into it. We had not been since Dylan was about Easton's age, so we were long overdue! We were lucky enough to be joined by one of our favorite families, the Wood's. What a fun day! The weather was great, the kids did great, and we had lots of fun!
Easton trying to peek through the fence to see the Tiger. He wasn't interested in any help.

Dylan catching a short ride.
Aaron, Melissa & Tillie + Dylan, Tim and Easton

1 comment:
look at you, mrs. blogger!!
I'm loving all the new posts you've been up to! GOOD FOR YOU!
I love the caption for the last picture on this one "us and melissa wood just before our thrilling ride!" hA!
THRILLING indeed! That was a very fun day! Thanks for thinking of it! :)
Post a Comment