Since we live so close to a handful of Air Force Bases, we thought it was time that we check out an airshow. It was quite the joke getting to the airshow with some horrible backed up traffic, but once we got there we had lots of fun! They had so much to see, and we only made it to part of it. They also had a neat air show going on and they were dropping 'bombs' and blowing things up. I thought it was fun to watch, but didn't really get any pictures of that part.
There was a Lego booth there and I think Dylan could have happily played there all day. He had a great time creating. I'm pretty sure Santa got that memo.
Easton was much happier once he sported some sunglasses. Nice that Tim and I both grabbed a pair for ourselves, but didn't even think about grabbing the sunglasses for the boys. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment