Our family is expecting another BOY.
We found out just before Thanksgiving, but I've been seriously slacking in the blogging world. Sorry to those of you who hadn't heard our news some other way.
Yes, I have to admit that I was slightly disappointed to hear the news at first. I had really gotten my hopes up for a girl, even though I'd been warned over and over again by Tim that "Jessop's only have boys". Don't you think a statement like that deserves to be proved wrong? Well, I do. Ha, it seems I won't be the one to prove it wrong though.
Dylan was sad at first. He and Easton played at the Wood's house during my doctor visit. When I picked him up and we got in the car, he asked me "what did the doctor say we are having?" In a VERY upbeat voice I told him how exciting it was to find out we were having a little brother. He put on his pouty face and said "but I wanted a baby sister!" Oh...he will be over it once he meets this little guy!
So, we are happy to know that so far everything looks great and this little guy is healthy. We are prepared for boys, so life it great!! Our biggest problem is coming up with a name, so pass any suggestions along!!
11 comments:
I can't wait to see your third little guy! If he is half as cute as your other boys, he's going to be a cutie!!
And, I agree... names are hard to pick! If I think of any suggestions I'll pass them your way :)
Yes, I've said it before, but you guys should have 10, you make 'em so cute. :)
That is so cute that Dylan wanted a little girl too.
Maybe you should start numbering them, "son #3". That's how my parents refer to all us girls...I am "daughter #4" You really should prove Tim's comment wrong sometime. Congratulations, I don't think I had heard yet...but I am thrilled to know now. You guys make good lookin' boys, so why not have more. Miss you guys.
That is so awesome! 3 boys is way crazy, but soooo much fun! Come over if you want to witness it! :) No but seriously, my baby boy #3 has been the sweetest one yet! Congrats!
Good thing you have ADORABLE boys....couldn't be happier for you!!
Congratulations! Just think, two more and you'll have your own basketball team...
how exciting! At least you know how to do boys. A girl you'd have to retrain yourself how to play. No dump trucks or airplanes aloud. I'm really happy for you and glad to hear that baby looks healthy.
Oh how exciting! I was excited to find your blog. It is fun to see what you are up to.
oh yeah, Brennan.
Well Melissa, it has to be a name with an "F" at the beginning. Notice a pattern? You have a "D" and an "E". Now you need an "F". Good luck!
Michelle
Post a Comment