Monday, October 26, 2009

4 Years Old

Today Dylan turned 4 YEARS OLD. I can hardly believe it, but he assures me he is ready to be four. We had a fabulous day...birthday party, playing with new toys, riding his new scooter, carving a pumpkin, and finishing off with a happy meal and playing at McDonald's. How could life get any better?

We just LOVE this little guy and feel so blessed to have him in our family. I'll share more about him soon with lots of fun pictures, but I'm off to bed for the night. Happy Birthday, Dilly Boy!

3 comments:

erin said...

Wow, 4!? Happy Birthday Dylan! Sounds like you had a fun day!

melimba said...

I can't believe he is really 4!! What a sweet heart Dylan is! Glad you had such a fun filled day!

emandtrev said...

That picture is DARLING! What a sweetie Dylan is! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. I can't believe it has been four years since we had our first babies--can you?!!