Sunday, September 19, 2010

Preschool


Dylan started preschool at the first of the month and has been loving it. He goes twice a week and he would love to go more often. There are 12 kids in his class - 9 of them boys. I hope his teacher survives! The picture above is from his first day of school.

This last week the preschool classes had a field trip to a fish hatchery. I was able to go with him since my mom drove up to stay with Easton and Gavin while we went. It was a fun day and I'm so glad she was willing to come for the day. The boys had fun spending time with her all day since we were back by lunch time and she stayed for the rest of the day. So fun! I love being close to family again...have I said that recently?

2 comments:

emandtrev said...

It looks like a blast! I'm glad you were able to go enjoy the day with him on his field trip. Can you believe our first babies are going to be five soon?! Wow. Time flies.

I hope I get to see you soon! Love ya, Mel.

Tara said...

I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. So crazy. D looked so cute on his first day. I keep thinking about you!! I have been wanting to call you but life has been crazy. Plus I dont want to bug you. If you ever find yourself with an extra minute call me! ha ha Love ya! xoxo