Monday, September 27, 2010

Easton's 2 year pictures

I finally had Easton's 2 year pictures taken last month. Isn't he a cutie? I sure think so!

He is growing up so fast. He is speaking so well and is full of energy. He keeps us VERY busy! Here is the latest example:
Tonight we were getting all of the boys ready for bed. Easton was already in his PJ's and was in the kitchen. I was feeding Gavin and Tim was in another room with Dylan. When Tim came in to get Easton, he told me I had to go see what he was up to. (note: please don't report us for this). I find Easton sitting on the kitchen floor with a knife and a peach which he had cut up in pieces. He was ready for a bite. What a mess, but he had done a good job. I was so glad to not see any blood! We've been loving fresh peaches lately and had some with dinner. He found the one I had left out along with the knife and proceeded to copy me. Oops!

4 comments:

erin said...

What a cute 2 year old! So funny that he decided to cut up some peaches for himself. I love that 2 year olds think they are big enough to do everything :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

SOoo cute! He is a handsome little guy! I can't believe how much your kids look alike!

Anonymous said...

I see mischief behind those beautiful blue eyes. Watch OUT!
Mom

emandtrev said...

DARLING!! He is way too cute. Seriously. I don't believe in arranged marriages, but maybe we could work something out for him and Danielle. Haha!!