Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

We carried on the same tradition this year of watching the Logan fireworks with my family and camping out. It has been a long time since I actually slept out in the tent since I always had a small baby, but this year we left Gavin in the house with Grandma and I slept out in the tent with Dylan, Easton and Tim. Other than the fact that I should have piled on a few more blankets, we had fun. It also did the job of filling the wish of Dylan of going camping, so that was nice!
Megan, Ashley and Heather after sleeping on the trampoline under the stars.

Gavin, me and Easton first thing in the morning. Not sure why I look so grumpy. Gavin has a small obsession with hats. So cute! 

We went on a hike in Logan canyon that took us along the Logan river. Here is part of the group.

The rattlesnake that Randy saw in the bushes. Luckily it didn't bother us.


Easton and Ashley

Ryan, Megan, Ashley, Easton and Dylan at the end of our hike.

2 comments:

Stefani and Kevin Jessop said...

You're family is so cute! we miss you guys! Hope you're enjoying montrose!

emandtrev said...

It's so fun to catch up on what you guys have been doing. I miss you!