Saturday, June 4, 2011

The decision's been made....

Yes, it must be some kind of miracle. We finally have a plan for our future. We are buying a dental practice in Montrose, Colorado and are very excited about it. It is still in the works, but everything is moving quickly forward. Tim will finish up his residency here the end of June and then he'll take over the practice and start seeing patients in Montrose on July 11th. It still seems a bit unreal, but it is starting to sink in. It feels so nice to have made a decision. I know we have TONS of work ahead of us, but it is exciting. The practice needs a lot of work and some sprucing up, but we are up for the challenge. It has a lot of potential.

We love visitors, so come visit us!

9 comments:

Tanya Smith said...

Wow! It looks like a beautiful place. I've been doing work for a dental practice marketing company for the last 5 years so let me know if you need any help in that department...Good luck!

paulak said...

Cool....another excuse to get back to Colorado. How close is Montrose to Colorado Springs. You will love Colorado..we did. Congrats

Jennifer Daniels said...

I bet that feels great to finally know where you're going! I'm excited for you guys--you both will do great with getting his practice off the ground. Pretty soon Tim will have a schedule like my dentist's....working 4 days a week with 2 hour lunches, not bad! All the hard work will pay off!

Wendi said...

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you guys.

Kristen said...

Wahoo! I love Colorado. Maybe we will visit one of these days. :)

melimba said...

I'm so happy you guys reached a decision! WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to come visit you guys there!!

Keep us all posted when you head out! I can't wait to see pictures!

erin said...

Im excited to hear about life in Colorado! So exciting!! :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

What an exciting time in your life and I know that you guys will do great! IF you lived closer I would totally have Tim be my dentist! My brother lives in Fort Collins and joined a practice there. If you ever come to Utah let us know, we'd love to catch up or have a play date in the park. :)

Congrats on your new purchase and move! Yeah for the end of residency! Jon has just begun residency and it's tough stuff!

emandtrev said...

I am really excited for you! I hope you will be settled in soon and all the stress/craziness will calm down a little. Love ya, Mel!