Friday, December 16, 2011

Easton - 3 years


Easton finally had his 3 year well checkup around 3 1/2. Oops. Here are some things I want to remember about Easton at this age:
-  He still loves to cuddle with me. I love that!
-  He likes to talk to himself in the mirror. I will hear him in the bathroom talking and when he comes out he will tell me that he has been talking to his friend.
-  He can be very out-going at times. One day at church he was really on one. He was the only kid with me after church one day and he was waiting patiently while I chatted with someone briefly. One of the young men in the ward walks by (that he really didn't know) and Easton says, "Hi, Big Guy!" I got a good chuckle out of it and we headed toward another part of the church. As we were waiting to speak to someone, there was a small group of people around us. Easton looks up at a man in our ward and randomly says "You are so handsome." Brother P replied, "Thanks! So are you!" 
-  Unfortunately he picks his nose...and may or may not eat it. Y.U.C.K. Every so often he will say to me, "Mom, I'm chewing gum." To which I have to reply, "You are not. DO NOT eat your boogers!" I'm not sure how to break this habit!
-  He loves preschool!

Easton's stats at 3 1/2:
Height - 41.875"
Weight - 40.8"

No comments: