Sunday, January 15, 2012

November Fun

Since we were heading to Utah for Thanksgiving, we thought it would be fun to set up the Christmas tree before we left. The boys were so excited! I have such good helpers. Gavin was very excited to help too. I have a few video clips showing what a "helper" he was...
Dylan with an ornament from his first Christmas. The boys are ready to decorate!
Gavin would just throw the ornaments at the tree and then laugh his little fake laugh. Luckily the ornaments aren't glass - they wouldn't last around our house!
I had to share this last clip to remember some of Gavin's lingo. In this clip he threw one of the ornaments at the tree and then he couldn't see it, so he lifts his hands up and asks "Where is?" ("Where is it?).

Once we were back from Thanksgiving, I figured it was no big deal if Gavin played with the ornaments. That didn't last long. He was constantly pulling them off the tree and throwing the "balls" around. If they didn't come easily, he would keep on pulling. After the tree falling down a few too many times, I decided that was enough. I moved all the ornaments up high and threatened that if the tree fell over again, it was coming down. Luckily the threat worked, and it didn't tip over again.
Dylan's showman at Grandma Karen and Grandpa Rob's house in Utah.

Easton playing on the farm at Grandma and Grandpa Jessop's house

Dylan and Easton's snowman at Grandma and Grandpa Jessop's house

Grandpa Jessop pulled the boys around on the sled. Easton was scared at first so he just rode on the 4-wheeler, which he loves! After a time or two around the field, he decided he was ready and LOVED riding on the sled with Dylan.

No comments: