Monday, April 16, 2012

He lost a tooth!

Dylan finally lost his first tooth the end of March. He has been waiting for this day for so long! He wiggled that tooth like crazy and then asked me to pull it out. The first try I couldn't get it. I told him that if we waited a few more days that it would come out much easier. After a few more minutes of wiggling he came back begging me to pull it out. So I grabbed a paper towel and gave it a small tug. Out it came. He was so brave and so proud. Zero tears - only lots of excitement. All night he danced around saying "Awesome!", "This is so fun!" and "I'm too excited!" What a cutie!

It's already pretty obvious that this boys will need braces. His tooth is coming in much further back than his other teeth. Oh well. To be expected since mom and dad both had braces!

1 comment:

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

Hey Melissa! Ya, it has been exciting around here lately :). We are pretty sure we will be going to Fort Collins. I say we are pretty sure, because the contract is not signed yet so I hate to say its for sure till it actually is. So we will be joining you guys in Colorado! How far is fort Collins from where you live? Are you liking it so far?