Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ute Indian Museum

I was lucky to have my birthday fall on Tim's day off this year. Since Dylan has afternoon Kindergarten and Easton didn't have preschool that day, I decided we needed to go play! Tim was a bit under the weather, but he was a trooper and came with us. We decided to go check out the Ute Indian Museum since we drive by it all the time but have never stopped to check it out. Plus, it was free admission that day which is always great when you have no idea what to expect.
The car doors opened and the boys were off and running to check out this bear.


Testing out the muscial instruments

Lots of teepees to explore

I could only grab two of the three boys for a picture

Add caption

I was glad we didn't have to pay for the museum since it was a VERY quick visit. We were probably in the museum a total of 10 minutes, but we did have fun checking out the grounds around it.

No comments: