Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bear Lake Stocking Style







I'm only a month overdue on getting these pictures on our blog. Sorry - life is my only excuse. Well, that and there were so many pictures to choose from that it was hard to narrow down the list to include.
Every year my family vacations at their Bear Lake condo for a week over the 24th of July. This year we were lucky to get to go with them, but it was only mom and Dylan - Tim had to be in Texas to start school. We had such a great time and were sad to see the week end, but I guess we were pretty beached out by then.
As a note, if you want to see captions, click on the slideshow to activate them.

3 comments:

Kajsa said...

i love looking at your pictures as always! bear lake looks so fun!

melimba said...

look at all your fun pictures! dylan is so cute with his mini sunglasses! ha! and how fun are those pictures with you two playing! you should frame some of those! What a fun mom you are!
And, how can I get over that WONDERFUL green grass!?! it is so beautiful! I find myself forgetting how fantastic utah's grass really is--until I'm reminded! :)

paulak said...

What fun? Sorry that we missed you that weekend, but It was good to see you the week before. Great pictures, Dylan is so cute and growing so fast.