My camera actually died in Utah (or so I thought), but then Dylan dropped in one day and it decided to work again. Unfortunately we never when it is going to work...so one more shopping trip of research and fun for me. Our luck has been that EVERYTHING is dying on us lately...our camera, our DVD player (about 2 months ago), our printer (just replaced yesterday), Tim's study chair (less than a year old)...are we that hard on things?!? I guess so...I just hope this is the end of things (knock on wood).
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Cheese...
My camera actually died in Utah (or so I thought), but then Dylan dropped in one day and it decided to work again. Unfortunately we never when it is going to work...so one more shopping trip of research and fun for me. Our luck has been that EVERYTHING is dying on us lately...our camera, our DVD player (about 2 months ago), our printer (just replaced yesterday), Tim's study chair (less than a year old)...are we that hard on things?!? I guess so...I just hope this is the end of things (knock on wood).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dylan looks so tiny compared to Tim. What a cute father son pic.
i hate that...when everything dies/breaks at once. why is that, I wonder? grr...it's frustrating AND expensive.
Good luck with the research...there are about a GAZILLION different cameras to choose. I have no idea about any of them :) You're welcome.
Love the cheese, Dylan. You are too cute.
You know what I always say... there must needs be opposition, and if you MUST have it, better it be things like that, machines and chairs and the like. They're much easier to fix than people and relationships! So count your blessings (and your challenges!) they all help us to grow! Love you all, and I love, love, LOVE your blog! So dang cute! EVERYTHING and EVERYONE! Have a good one! We miss you!! Mom J
Post a Comment