Since Dylan is getting better at this talking thing, life can get pretty entertaining sometimes.
Recently, Dylan was wearing his new shoes and they are much bulkier than his little crocs he wears everywhere. He wanted to show Daddy, so we headed downstairs (which he normally is very good at). I was halfway down the stairs and he was a few steps behind me and we were watching him walk down. Suddenly he caught his toe and Supermanned it down a few steps. Yes, I caught him, but he ended laying down the stairs on his belly, hands stretched out over his head...can you picture it? No crying...yes he was shocked...but as he got up all he said was "Crazy". Good choice of words, D. Good choice.
10 comments:
I can't believe how fast little ones grow! That's CRAZY! Very cute photos and I love the "Texas style sledding". Good times!
Best,
Kemy
Thanks for the input on my blog. I love to look at yours and see all the fun things you guys have been up to. When will you guys be going up to Utah again? We need to get together!
Mel, I don't think Dylan could possibly be any cuter! I love hearing the stories about him. He is adorable! I too want to know when you'll be in Utah!
I wanna try "Texas Sledding" somtime! It looks like a lot of fun! I am glad to hear that Dylan is talking more! Oh! WE miss you guys!
Aww, cute. I love to know what these little munchkins think in their heads.
ha! he is too funny! it's true, he is talking so much! what a little doll he is!
love the sledding idea too. love it.
ha! he is too funny! it's true, he is talking so much! what a little doll he is!
love the sledding idea too. love it.
Hey Melissa.. I just tagged you. Check out my blog :)
That happened to us too, so scary! That is hilarious how he just said crazy. We always love the cute pictures!
What a huge backyard! I can't wait to get out of this apartment. You have such a handsome boy and creative - never thought I'd see sledding in Texas!
Post a Comment