Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rated G

Dating

Does that make you all feel better now? If nothing else, it makes me feel better. I was a little worried since a while back I shared a picture of Dylan's white behind (best not say the other word as it might bump us to PG). Aaron shared a link that rates your blog, so I had to see how ours did. Here's the link it you want to check it out:

http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/blog_rating

3 comments:

Brad Leishman said...

Thanks for the awesome rating link, ours luckily sliped in at PG-13. I really got to get my wife to stop being so vulgar on our blog.

melimba said...

melissa, you are sooo lucky. i wish i had a G rating too. Man, we stink. You guys? smell good.

Ashlie said...

Hey, thanks for the link. I just put it up on my blog too. It is good to know we have a clean blog:). (Rated G too). I love reading your blog, and the fun things you guys do!