I was just tagged by Erin (http://eringsmith.blogspot.com/) and figured I need to stop being a party pooper. I've been tagged for things like this before, but never took the time to participate. So, here goes...7 facts about me, in no particular order:
1. I love to snow ski! I’ve just put that wonderful hobby on hold for a while. Not real possible in Texas, but my skiing slowed down lots once I got married…mainly because of the cost. Much easier for a working single girl living with her parents!
2. I have a degree in Business Information Systems – I don’t like to say that too loud since I’m not always very computer savvy. Since I’m working in Marketing now, I’m way behind on all the latest IS technology!
3. I love open-face peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. Hey…don’t say “ew, gross” until you’ve tried it. My dad started us on that one young, but my mom thought they were disgusting so wouldn’t make them for us. That was a dad treat.
4. I used to play the piano (quit when I moved at 12), used to play the guitar (only a few lessons), and used to play the clarinet (quit after middle school). Talk about loosing your talents if you don’t use them. I really want to learn to play the piano again. The guitar was great too, but it is best for a singer. I need to practice and maybe I could pick it up again. I was never got very good at the guitar though.
5. Apparently I’m ‘Vanilla’ according to Tim. He was trying to help me think of things for this list and all my answers were boring. So…think of me as the wonderful classic VANILLA…yep, that’s me. I do love Vanilla ice cream!
6. My favorite color changes by the day and the moment. I think everyone has an old standby color, but I really don’t. Sometimes Blue, other times Yellow…or Red…or Green…or Purple…they’re all great.
7. For any of you Cold Stone lovers like me, I think we all have our one and only favorite. The only thing I ever get there is Sweet Cream with Brownies and Carmel…Heavenly!! There is no comparison. Unfortunately Tim hasn’t found his one and only, so he doesn’t love it like me. I don’t get that treat very often…only special occasions.
Here's who I tag:
1. Aleisha http://haueterfamily.blogspot.com/
2. Camille http://www.jasandcamfam.blogspot.com/
3. Emily http://emandtrevfam.blogspot.com/
4. Lisa http://bagleyhappenings.blogspot.com/
5. Tangi http://larsenlivin.blogspot.com/
6. Paula http://cpkweeks07.blogspot.com/
7. Jamie http://gardnertreeo.blogspot.com/
1-Link to your tagger (like I did with Erin) , and also post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
7 comments:
Wow... peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches... don't think I'm brave enough to try one! haha. However, I have had cold stone sweet cream with brownies and caramel... yum!!!
Fun facts! :)
fun, i like this because i always learn more about people, even people i see all the time! yea, that sandwich sounds gross, but i do love both of those things! fun!
I love cake batter with brownie. It is soooo good but by the time you are down to your last couple bites, you feel like you have to throw up because it is so sweet.
melis,
I am so glad about your post. I think I get sick to my stomach just thinking of your pickle and pb treat...sorry. i really don't think that I can attempt to mix two wonderful things like that! :) And HEY, anyone who likes things like that is NOT vanilla in my mind! :)
good work!
oh, and actually, you were very close on the whole BEST coldstone treat...it is CHOCOLATE, then brownie then caramel. Not sweet cream ice cream...choc. MUST be the base. Sorry. That is just how it has to be. Always will be. Sorry.
-melis
(Even though it says aaron...but i bet you could have guessed that).
Hey! I am working on 7 fun things to share since you tagged me...it's taken me a while to think about, but i will post it soon
Hey! I am working on 7 fun things to share since you tagged me...it's taken me a while to think about, but i will post it soon
seriously...pb and pickles. I don't know about that! and I love both of them. Thats why we love you!
Post a Comment