My mom came to visit a few weeks ago which was so much fun and so needed! She was only here for a few days, but I loved having her here, and Dylan loved having grandma around to spoil him! I hope she enjoyed her trip here even though we didn't go and do much. We did make it to a little pumpkin patch one night (see the pictures below), and then we painted an accent wall in Dylan's bedroom which I've been wanting to do since we moved in. No, mom, I still haven't done all the touch up, but I'll get there someday.
Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at taking pictures while she was visiting, so below is one of the very few from grandma's visit.
6 comments:
I know the feeling on thinking your behind on your blogging. I am way behind. Cute pics. I think Dylan looks so much like a Jessop, but yet I see you in him too. He is a cutie.
Aleisha
Fun pix and I love the one of you and Tim...don't get me wrong, I love seeing the kiddie photos too, but like I told Kajsa I also like to see a few of just the parents. Cute!
Also, so funny that you know Gabe. I am sure you must have met my brother at one time if you knew Gabe. Soooo funny! Small world for sure.
You and tim look so cute, it is rare to have one of just you two, how fun! I am always behind on blogging, no worries! by the way, you both look fabulous!
The pumpkin patch looked like fun! I bet Ethan would have loved to drive that tractor all day too! Nice picture of you and Tim. Is he still gone 24/7?
So fun! I love all the pumpkins. It looks like you guys had a fun holiday with some festive activities:).
Looks like you guys had fun at the pumpkin patch. I like the little pumpkin Dylan is holding. Alexis kept telling us she wanted a "little tiny, teeny, one" (pumpkin) from the pumpkin patch. Dylan seems to get bigger every time we see new pictures. Crazy! It's always fun to have family visit!
Post a Comment