He LOVED opening presents! There was no holding him back even though we tried to slow him down so we could grab a camera. TOYS!
One of his favorite presents (and cheapest!) was a tub of sidewalk chalk. He LOVES to color!
Jaylie giving hugs to the birthday boy. Isn't that so cute?!?
Dylan's uncle Kevin sent this fun outfit from his mission in Argentina. It was made by a family in his mission. How sweet! Dylan loved wearing it even though it was 80+ degress outside. Thanks, Uncle Kevin!!
I had to share a few pictures from the last two years. I love this picture of my boys sleeping. What a beautiful sight!!
This has to be about the cutest picture ever...even if I am a bit biased! D was about 2 months old in this picture. Just lounging in the La-Z-Boy. I think D was about 6 months old.
I planned to put together a fun video slide show of the last two years...but I may never get to it, so this will have to do. So many good intentions, but too much stress.
My little baby is 2 years old. Where did the time go?
We kept Dylan's birthday really low-key this year since he doesn't know or care about birthday parties yet. We had a fun time though and I think he felt special (and spoiled) which is all that matters.
We love you, Dylan, and feel so lucky to be your parents! You are such a fun bundle of energy and know how to bring a smile to our faces! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! (a few weeks late)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Dylan! You have grown up so much in just the one year that we have known you. Adorable baby pictures.
Happy Birthday. You are such a big boy. The time has really flown. I still remember, like it was yesterday, the day you blessed him and I had such an attitude about waiting to have my own baby. I really was excited for you Melissa. You are a dear friend and I hope I have never offended you. I love your little boy, he is such a character and what a cutie. Happy Birthday!!!
how sweet! i loved the old pictures. its crazy how fast time goes by. jaylie is still saying EVERYDAY "happy birthday dylan". i guess she had fun on his birthday or something!
so cute is that little boy of yours! i loved seeing those little tiny pictures of him as a baby! He is such a big kid now!
too fun!
Way to post all those pictures!
I can't believe Dylan is 2! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Dylan! Your right the santa picture is the cutest ever!
Oh! That has got to be the cutest Santa picture ever! D is so cute! YOu know, with Ethan's 2nd birthday coming up next month, I have also started to think how it was when he was just a little tike! Oh! Our baby's are growing up! I love the pics though! It brings back good memories!!!
He was such a cute baby. I love those pics. Happy Birthday to him. Glad you got that Costco cake. :)
Post a Comment