Tuesday, November 20, 2007

moustaches

Tim is a HUGE fan of moustaches, and me...not so much. I don't mind other facial hair, or even a moustache as long as it has the goatee or beard with it. He is pretty good to please me by steering clear of the moustache, but he has found his way around it. Every so often he and the guys at school supposedly have some sort of bet with growing moustaches (so he tells me anyway). Here are the latest pictures of those that actually made it to the end. Last time I think there were quite a few that planned to do it in the beginning, but in the end it was just Tim. The other guys must love their wives more. So what do you think?
Jon, Rex and Tim sporting their moustaches

Tim's audition for Grey's Anatomy (the McSteamy beard). No, he didn't get the part...so close!

9 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

This is Chris. Gotta love the Mexistache Tim! Hope school is going well. Next time grow the handlebars and really fit in in Texas.

Kajsa said...

thats so funny! i cant believe they have those little bets and that yall got pics, how fun!

melimba said...

all I can say is this...gag with the stache.

gag. hate the stache. (no offense tim). always have hated the stache.

paulak said...

Yeah, not sure what I think of that. Carl (now that he doesn't have a calling that would prevent it) has gone back to the goatie growth. I will say that I would prefer the goatie over a mustache anyday. Sorry you didn't get the part on Grey's, better luck next time, Tim.

Heidi Kjar said...

Hi Melissa! I found your blog while hopping around to different blogs:). It was so fun to see what you are up to. Your family is so cute and it looks like you are doing great. I loved looking at your pictures! How fun blogging is huh? I am kind of addicted.:) Anyways, good to "see" you (in a way:) Heidi Bell Kjar
www.jerandheidik.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I say Tim wins! If you are going to do them, might as well do them right. His looks full, not like some people's scraps of facial hair. Why a moustache though and not a goatee?

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Definetely looks better with the mustache AND the goatee! Still weird to see though. I think that every wife can agree that a clean shaven husband is much easier to snuggle up next to!

Shaela said...

I think that first picture is SO FUNNY! They are trying to be so serious. I'm not a fan of moustaches either. Never the less I think Tim is the winner.

Jami Black said...

I love how serious the guys look! I didn't even recognize John at first! Boys never really do grow up do they?