Notice Dylan's poor legs and feet. Friday night, he decided to hang out in a fire ant pile at the park. Bad day to wear Crocs! The poor kid was bit all over...we felt so bad as we stripped him down shaking ants out of his clothes and shoes. He's been a trooper!
8 comments:
Cute Pics! I felt so bad for Dylan that night. Lily came over the next day and she had just gotten bite all over her feet by ants! How sad for them. I need to get some sea world pics, i just never take my camera in--I love them! Dylan is so cute.
I hate fire ants and had my fair share of attacks in Tejas! Cute pix and I am jealous that the weather is still warm enough to play at Sea World! p.s. I would be more than happy to help you and Tim plan your Costa Rica trip when the time comes! Good times!
Looks like you've been working out, Timmy.
How fun! Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast. Sea World is fun. I'm looking forward to moving to the city so we have more places to visit and play. Dylan is such a cute kid, we'll have to get Dylan and Kya together someday. hee hee
Looks like a blast! We are going to have to get a pass there-I love everyone's fun posts and pictures there. Bummer about the ants-hope he is having an itch-free recovery. And I LOVE garage sales-can't beat cheap toys.
Lily got attacked by ants in our backyard too recently. Fire ants in tx are out of control.
Poor kid! What a little trooper. He is still so dang cute, even with his beat up legs!
Fire Ants! Sounds painful! The only thing lately that people have gotten bit by are grasshoppers! Yep! Watch out! They bite!...of course the neighborhood kid was squeezing it and threatening it's life!
Post a Comment