Great pictures! I love the family one, the one of D by himself with the white background(really nice), and the mom and son one in green. Great job! Where did you go?
Thanks! We went to Portrait Innovations and I really liked them. They take TONS of pictures and they have a deal for $9.95 where you get lots of pictures of the pose of your choice. Of course it is all but impossible to pick one, so that's where they get you. They print the pictures there, so they are ready 15 minutes after you finish your order. Fun stuff!
melissa! how fun is your cute little family? i love that you had so many fun ones! what a fun idea with the jeans and polo shirts and your cute white shirt...i'm a huge fan! so cute!
You are such a cute little family!! Melissa you loo beautiful in all the pictures and "D" is such a doll! He is growing up so fast, he just looks like a little man. You take so many fun pictures. It was a good reminder to me to branch out a little...I'm boring! Ayway, loved the pictures and I will keep checking to keep up on your fun blog!
Hey GUys! We were just checking Cam and Holly Wrights Blog and just had to check out yours and see how you are doing! YOu all look fantastic! Dylan is such a handsome little guy! We hope to get our blog set up soon! We will let you know! Love, The Gardners!
10 comments:
Wow, cute pics. You look so hip Melissa. I like em.
Great pictures! I love the family one, the one of D by himself with the white background(really nice), and the mom and son one in green. Great job! Where did you go?
Great pictures. I needed the reminder as well since we haven't taken any EVER. You look great Melissa!
Thanks! We went to Portrait Innovations and I really liked them. They take TONS of pictures and they have a deal for $9.95 where you get lots of pictures of the pose of your choice. Of course it is all but impossible to pick one, so that's where they get you. They print the pictures there, so they are ready 15 minutes after you finish your order. Fun stuff!
melissa! how fun is your cute little family? i love that you had so many fun ones! what a fun idea with the jeans and polo shirts and your cute white shirt...i'm a huge fan! so cute!
What a cute family!! Awesome pics.
You look so cute. the pictures are adorable. I can't believe how big Dylan is getting. What else is going on?
You are such a cute little family!! Melissa you loo beautiful in all the pictures and "D" is such a doll! He is growing up so fast, he just looks like a little man. You take so many fun pictures. It was a good reminder to me to branch out a little...I'm boring! Ayway, loved the pictures and I will keep checking to keep up on your fun blog!
Great pictures, what a good looking family. I miss you guys. It is always so great to keep up with your happenings.
Hey GUys!
We were just checking Cam and Holly Wrights Blog and just had to check out yours and see how you are doing! YOu all look fantastic! Dylan is such a handsome little guy! We hope to get our blog set up soon! We will let you know!
Love, The Gardners!
Post a Comment