Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sea World Fun

Sadly, I'm about a month overdue on sharing these pictures...but I wanted to share them just the same. San Antonio has SOOOO many fun things to do, and one of the many is Sea World. When we moved here we bought 2-year seaon passes and we feel like we've gotten our money's worth. Since we live about 10 minutes away, we can go for just a few hours and not feel bad about it. So nice! Dylan absolutely LOVES it there...he was doing signs for 'whale', 'dolphin', and 'fish' long ago and was always excited to see them (and still is).
Daddy and Dylan petting the Dolphins
Dylan being silly and hanging rather than walking
What a hottie!
Sea Lions napping
After seeing the sea lions, Dylan insisted on riding in the basket of the stroller rather than the seat. Hey...whatever makes you happy!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I want to get passes. It looks like tons of fun with kids. I am so impressed that Dylan knows so many signs.

Haueter Photography said...

I wish we had a Sea World. We really need to come and visit. Cute pictures!

The Bagley Family said...

Dylan is such a cute little guy. I'm jealous at all the fun things you guys have to do out there. I'm sorry about poor Dylan's little legs. Don't you feel bad when your little ones are hurt or sick?? He looks like a trooper though!