"I am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson
A wonderful read to make you feel GREAT about choosing to someday be a mother, be a mother now or a grandmother.
"Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer
An entertaining novel that is the first of three. A great mix of suspense and romance.
"New Moon" by Stephanie MeyerThe second book of three. I think I liked this one better than the first.
"Angels & Demons" by Dan BrownThis book kept me hooked. So much excitement...it kept me thinking!
I'm now on the library waiting list for "Eclipse", the third book in Stephanie Meyer's series. It is hugely popular right now. When I put it on hold, I was #45 on the list...so I'll be waiting a while. In the mean time, I'll be diving into "Deception Point" by Dan Brown. I hope it's good.
If anyone wants to try "Twilight" or "I am a Mother", I'm willing to loan them out. All the others I checked out from the library.
If you have any suggestions for great books, send them my way!!
5 comments:
Good choices! Haven't read "I am a Mother", but I love Stephenie Mayer... and, I've got Eclipse... come and borrow it!... then you won't have to wait!! (I think New Moon is the best out of the three though) I thought Angels and Demons was a good one too.
Your family pictures are so cute! You look gorgeous! I'm glad we can stay in touch!
I haven't read any books this summer! I better get crackin. By the way I LOVE your family photos. You look so pretty! Take care!
I just started "New Moon" and I can't wait to read the third. Good book choices. Love your family pictures. You all look so good.
Melissa! Hi. I just found your blog through Paula's. How are you guys? It is so fun to see what you guys are up to in Texas. I hope all is well. Cute pictures by the way. And Dylan is getting so big!
Post a Comment