Dylan loves Dora the Explorer and was so excited to get a Dora backpack for Christmas! Don't mind the pink...he sure doesn't! Tonight he loaded up Pooh into his backpack, put it on himself and hauled a bunch of his stuffed animals downstairs to watch Dora. I thought he looked too darn cute to miss the picture opportunity.
5 comments:
What a cutie! I think it's great he likes Dora! It's a very educational show! Guys liking pink is in anyway, I even think Tim has a pink tie, right! :)
Love the sandbox idea! Ethan would love that!
Aww, him and Lily should hang out and watch Dora together. How cute that he loves it.
How Funny!
he looks so grown up in these pics. i love how he brought it to our house the other day, it was sooo cute!!
sheesh! i can see him in kindergarten! he looks so old with that backpack on!!
and I LOVE that it is pink!
Post a Comment