Here's a post for family and friends that keep asking for belly pictures. I've basically been avoiding pictures of me this pregnancy. I guess it just isn't quite as exciting seeing my growing belly this time around when I know how big I really get. I'd be fine with slowing the growing down just a tad bit. This was a few days ago - one day shy of 28 weeks (6+ months). As for a pregnancy update, things are going great. I'm really feeling good with no major aches and pains - it's just a little more difficult to bend down and pick things up. I have my moments, but all in all feel really lucky. Our little guy is very active and I enjoy feeling him move around. He's not big enough to be kicking my ribs quite yet, so that's nice.
18 comments:
You are such a cute little pregnant lady. You look the exact same except for a little football in front! I'm gald things are going well for you with the pregnancy! Is D ready to be a big bro?
Wow! You look great! How fun! I'm glad you are feeling well and hope to see you soon!
What belly? You look too good. I wish that we lived closer. I miss you. I hope all is well and that we get to see you soon.
Oh my gosh--you look so beautiful! Your hair is getting so long too. Is it all the prenatal vitamins you're taking? :)I swear, you just get prettier all the time. We miss you!!
Thank you for sharing. I miss not being able to be around to see how things are going.
Mom
You look so good! It is so crazy how all of the sudden your tummy gets hard and round! ha! I am getting huge. 5 weeks left though!
YOu look fantastic! I love the belly shots!
cute picture! you look so cute! i love the pregnant belly!
You look good! How exciting.
Guess what, Tim's little brother is taking my little sister to the prom. Funny hugh!
You're an adorable prego lady Melissa! But I do now that feeling of hugeness! Just relax while he's still in you..it's a bit different when he's out!
I wish I looked that good pregnant! I am excited for the little guys arrival...they are so much fun.
I am glad you posted a prego pic. Very cute belly and you look very pretty!
You look so GOOD! I love how you'd think that every pregnant belly would look the same, but it is funny the different shapes and where on your tummy the mound lies...it is crazy how we all look so different with these tum-tums! (ewww, did I just write 'tum-tums'??gag!)
You look great! I'm so proud you posted a pix!
Yeah, thanks for humoring us all. You look so cute pregnant. I am glad to hear things are going so well for you.
So cute. You look great and I love that it is you and not me pregnant. haha
you look very cute pregnant. i miss feeling a baby move inside...its a feeling that can't quite be expressed in words. I have a friend who absolutely hated when the baby moved...she thought it was creepy. i can't even imagine! I LOVE it. Can't wait to be pregnant again.
It's good to see you guys doing so well. Hope you still remember me. I ran across your blog from Paulas!
I love to feel him move too. Luckily he isn't kicking too hard to make me miserable yet. I like to know everything is ok in there!
You look great Melissa!!
Post a Comment