I feel so lucky to have made such great girlfriends here in San Antonio. This picture is from the Friday before my birthday - me, Erin, Mandee, Nicole, Kajsa, Kristen, and Melissa. Kajsa told me that she and Melissa were taking me out to dinner to celebrate, but when we get to Pei Wei there was a big group of our girlfriends already there. We got to celebrate both mine and Mandee's birthday with a surprise of a girl's night out. After Pei Wei we went to Cold Stone (where we took the picture), YUMMY! Then we finished off the night at Melissa's house. So fun! Thanks, Ladies!
As a fun side note, of the 7 of us in the picture, 4 of us are pregnant. Nice not having to be pregnant alone! Me, Erin (right next to me, #2), Kajsa (#5), and Melissa (#7). Unfortunately Kajsa and Erin don't even look pregnant yet, but hopefully soon!
The birthday fun didn't stop there. Easter morning (my birthday) Tim woke up early to make me breakfast in bed. It didn't quite make it to my bed since Dylan woke up early too, but it was so fun to have him make me breakfast, and so yummy! The whole weekend was full of fun with Easter excitement as I'll post about next. Thanks to Tim for being creative!!
17 comments:
I read your comment on my blog and thought I'd hop over and see what you've been up to. I love the pregnancy pic- you look so cute. How fun that you have all those cool girlfriends to hang out with and it is so nice to have friend pregnant at the same time as you huh? Looks like you are doing good-
hope you are feeling good.
Melissa - it is so fun seeing your blog! I was looking at Mandee's blog - and clicked on yours - and it is so fun getting caught up on your life! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! That is so fun. I loved looking at the birthday picture. I remember when many of you moved into the ward - and how happy I was to have you! I am sad that we moved shortly thereafter - but am SOOO happy that you have made such good friends and you are all so close! That is awesome! Take good care - and I'll keep watching your blog for the big news! Love, Jen Johnson
nice to have breakfast made for you! i ask kip to do it all the time but it rarely happens:) so lucky you! and i hope your birthday was a great one! i had fun with all yall girls!
That was such a blast. I am so glad to have friends like you. It is making time in dental school fly by! Happy Birthday!
How nice to have a night out!! Happy birthday by the way!! You all look so cute and how nice of Tim to do breakfast in bed.
How fun! Birthdays, especially when good girl friends are involved, are the best! Don't worry about feeling old. I still young at heart, but my next birthday is the big 3-0. Ugh!
OHH! Cold stone ice cream yummmmmm! Happy Belated! It's nice to have friends when family is soo far away! Everyone in the picture is gorgeous! What a fun night!
Happy late birthday! Hope you had a great time-friends make everything more fun!
I feel so bad I didn't know it was your birthday. Here you spent Easter at our house and it was your birthday and we didn't even know. I'm glad you have friends who knew about your birthday, looks like y'all had a great time :)
Happy Birthday!
YOu look great for both being 26 and pregnant! Glad you had a fun night!
love the prego shot! your looking so cute. Hope your feeling good too! It's so nice to have fun friends isn't it. That was way nice of them. you deserve it--hope you ate lots of ice cream and cake!!! Happy b-day!!
Happy Birthday! Good times with friends always take the sting out of getting older or at least feeling older!
melis! too bad the other melis looks sick in her shiny bulging dress thing! gag! love being LARGE and in CHARGE!
You, on the other hand, look great! Way to be! I am glad that the birthday went well! And way to be, Tim!
good food, good friends, good fun, right? right!!!
Happy birthday! Melissa, you're gorgeous.
I didn't mean to be, but I guess I was a little deceiving...I'm actually 29 now - just want to go back to being 25 forever. Hehe.
Glad you had a great time. Happy Birthday! Your still a youngin'. You look great!
Happy Birthday Melissa! I am so sorry I am late telling you on your blog, but atleast I was there when we sang to you over the phone! We love you! You look fantastic, so cute!
Post a Comment