Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

I loaded the pictures for this post on backwards and am too lazy to switch it all around. At least you can see our fun stuff though.

Easter morning, D found a playdough set with his Easter basket. He's had so much fun with it!
Dylan and Dad dyeing Easter Eggs. Unfortunately we only had 5 eggs, but he had so much fun.


Drawing on the eggs with crayons before the dyeing.

An Easter Egg hunt on Easter afternoon at the Baldwin's. Dylan had learned the day before what Easter Egg hunts were all about and loved the hunt!

Three of the four kids after the hunt. Sophie just wanted to check out D's treasures, but he didn't want to share...so what's new?!?

The day before Easter at an Easter Egg hunt at the Smith's house. What a fun day and the kids all had so much fun!

D with all the Easter Egg Hunt spoils.
Jaylie, Luke, Gunnar, Lily and Dylan after the Hunt. Forget the posing - I'm checking out the CANDY!
I love this picture of Lily and Dylan
The whole group at the Easter Egg Hunt and BBQ at the Smith's. We had a great time! Thanks to Kristen for putting it together!!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

That is a great pic of Dylan and Lily!!

paulak said...

Good times. I love seeing kids get into holidays, I love holidays. That is a great pic of Dylan with Lily. He seems more interested in her than the candy. Ha ha

Jas & Cam Fam said...

O.K., I think Dylan is looking even more like TIm...is that even possible?
I love the cute pictures of you and your friends. It sounds like you had a great day! I'm so glad. Sorry I never wished you a happy day via email! Happy late Birthday!